Thursday, 16 June 2016

Preparing for AEM Developer Certification Exam -- July 2016 Session of Ask the AEM Communtiy Experts

Join Scott Macdonald and  James Talbot for a session on preparing for the AEM 6 Developer Certification Exam. This session will discuss how to prepare for the developer exam and cover areas that a developer whom is writing the exam is expected to know. If you are planning on writing the AEM Dev Exam, this is a session you want to attend.




To watch this session, click http://bit.ly/ATACEJuly16



Join the Adobe Experience Cloud Community 

Join the Adobe Experience Cloud Community by clicking this banner




I (Scott Macdonald) am a Senior Digital Marketing Community Manager at Adobe Systems with 20 years in the high tech industry. I am also a programmer with knowledge in Java, JavaScript, C#,C++, HTML, XML and ActionScript. If  you would like to see more CQ or other Adobe Digital Marketing end to end articles like this, then leave a comment and let me know what content you would like to see.


TwitterFollow the Digital Marketing Customer Care team on Twitter @AdobeExpCare.

YouTube: Subscribe to the AEM Community Channel

10 comments:

  1. You say "writing the exam", do you mean taking the exam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott, I am looking for the same for architect exam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Scott I have registered how should I join meeting
    I didn't received any meeting link

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://communities.adobeconnect.com/aemtech/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Scott I have joined the meeting but I have saw Pacific time 8AM.so please you tell me what time I will come for this session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the biggest challenges that organizations face today is having inaccurate data and being unresponsive to the needs of the Adobe CQ5 CMS Email List organization.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of essay writing conforms on the preferences of the instructor on how to go through with the format and the body of the essay. See more review writing service

    ReplyDelete